CASE STUDY: Mr. Smith is having a great deal of hip and back pain. He used to run a lot and still plays basketball, which he does not want to give up. His private medical doctor has told him that the MRI showed a pinch nerve from a herniated disc. The doctor has suggested that Mr. Smith have back surgery to remove the disc and stabilize the vertebrae. He is very concerned about having this done. A friend suggested that Mr. Smith should try other means Complementary Alternative Medicine to treat his condition. 1. Read the case study above. 2. Use the Internet to further explore manual therapy and answer the following questions: a. Describe which of the manual therapies will benefit Mr. Smith. b. Where would Mr. Smith find a trained professional to treat his condition? c. List one action you can take to safe-guard a patient’s right to manual therapy. d. Describe the role of the nurse, educators, counselors, and change agents in manual therapy. 3. This assignment should be 1-2 pages, APA format.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.