When faced with a difficult decision or set of decisions, as in teen pregnancy, creating a decision-making worksheet can be a valuable tool. This is similar to making a pros and cons list which you may already do. For this assignment, you will all be writing about teen pregnancy. Instructions: In a paragraph or two, define the problem. Consider the alternative ways to address the problem. Write about all that you can think of, but you are required to identify at least four. Next, consider both the positive and negative consequences of each option. Discuss at least two positive and two negative consequences for each alternative. Then discuss your values that most relevant to the decision. Some of these values may conflict with the others, or conflict with family, community, or cultural values. The point here is not to make judgments on which values are right or wrong but to focus on your individual values, how you define them, and how they impact your decision. Write a list of other people who may be impacted by any of the alternatives/decisions. Finally, based on all the above, what do you feel is the best decision for you in this scenario? After identifying your best option, please discuss how it felt to complete this process. What was challenging? How does this help to provide insight into the decision-making process of people in crisis? Requirements: Submit a Word document in APA format. Maximum 2 pages in length, excluding the Title and Reference pages. At least two resources, in addition to the course textbook.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.