Proposal for a Global Days of Service project related to the goals and needs of the Educational technology. In your proposal, be sure to explain:
1. The specific activities you would do to influence social change in your selected program and its community. Be sure to align your activities with the schools mission and vision for social change (See Below), and explain how they work to support the goals and needs of the program.
We provides a diverse community of career professionals with the opportunity to transform themselves as scholar-practitioners so that they can effect positive social change.
We envisions a distinctively different 21st-century learning community where knowledge is judged worthy to the degree that it can be applied by its graduates to the immediate solutions of critical societal challenges, thereby advancing the greater global good.
2. Which of the eight features of social change described by Callahan et al. (2012) are most prominent in your proposed project (eight features of social change are below). Be sure to explain why those features are more prominent than others.
3. The steps you would need to take in your educational setting or community to implement your activity.
4. How your activities would demonstrate insights with regard to educational, community, and social change
5. How, as a graduate, you will continue to be an agent of social change in the future.