Depending on the board of nursing in your state (Texas), there may be additional requirements to become a prescriber after you complete your APRN program. For example, those who are being licensed/practicing in California are required to take an additional 3-hour pharmacology course for prescribing privileges. Describe the necessary steps required, for your state, in order to become a prescriber? Hypothetically, after you have completed these steps, you decide to celebrate on a family vacation in a different state. Your sister asks you to refill her levothyroxine because she forgot to pack her medication. What are the legal and ethical implications in your state as a new prescriber?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.